Terms & Conditions
Product Validity, Modifications & Amendments
1. We do not charge a fee to amend or change the dates of an existing booking, as long as the request was received by us two months in advance for groups of 15 or more (one month for groups of less than 15).
2. If you request a date change within two months of your confirmed travel date (or one month for groups less than 15), we will attempt to honor your request but may charge a service.
Pricing & Inclusions/Exclusion
3. Prices are based on the local tariff at the time of quoting, converted at the prevailing foreign-exchange rate as determined by us
4. Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a booking has been confirmed.
5. Prices include tips/gratuities to tour directors, drivers or local guides
Payments & Cancellations
6. We accepts the following online payments: Mastercard, Visa Card and Paypal for payments less than $1000 (USD). Payments greater than $1000 (USD) must be made by electronic money transfer.
7. We require a forty Percent (40%) payment two months before (2 months) your confirmed travel date for groups of 15 or more (one month before for groups of less than 15)
8. No refunds are available once a tour or service has been confirmed, or in respect of any package, accommodation, meals or any other services utilized.
Passports, Visas & Insurance
9. It is the responsibility of all clients, regardless of nationality and destination, to check with the consulate of the country they are visiting for current entry requirements.
10. As visa and health requirements are subject to change without notice, we recommend that you verify health and visa requirements with the appropriate consulate prior to departure.
11. We require that you have a comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy prior to departure. If you cancel your trip or significantly alter travel dates, many policies will reimburse the cost of cancellation fees and related expenses.
Disclaimers & Limitations of Liability
12. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for loss of luggage and damages or loss of data and money. Clients shall take full responsibility of their belongings.
13. In making arrangements for hotels, tours, transportation or any service in connection with the itineraries of individual customers, the company shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property due to act of default by any hotel, carrier or other company or person providing services included in the tours
14. In addition to our Terms and Conditions, we are not liable for any accidents, losses, injuries, damages, delays, expenses due to any action or inaction on the part of our client.